You must be 21 or older to purchase ammunition. Please verify that you are purchasing the proper ammunition for your firearm. Check your local laws for regulations.
We are currently shipping by UPS. Upon delivery of any package from UPS, Force Kinetics assumes no responsibility for the package. If the package shows “delivered” according to the tracking info, the package is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
SHIPMENTS ARE ONLY SENT OUT DURING BUSINESS DAYS (MONDAY – FRIDAY) EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS.
We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes.
We currently DO NOT ship to Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio or Washington DC.
We DO NOT ship international; shipping ammunition overseas is illegal by U.S. federal law.
U.S. Shipping Cost
$13.50 flat rate. Free shipping with orders greater then $199.
We do not ship International
Refusal of Delivery
If you refuse delivery of an order you placed, it will be returned to our warehouse and you will receive a refund for the cost of the merchandise minus 4% restocking fee. The shipping charges are non-refundable.
Ammunition Shipping Restrictions
18 USC § 922
(g) It shall be unlawful for any person—
(1) who has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;
(2) who is a fugitive from justice;
(4) who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution;
(5) who, being an alien—
(A) is illegally or unlawfully in the United States; or
(B) except as provided in subsection (y)(2), has been admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa (as that term is defined in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(26)));
(6) who has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
(7) who, having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced his citizenship;
(8) who is subject to a court order that—
(A) was issued after a hearing of which such person received actual notice, and at which such person had an opportunity to participate;
(B) restrains such person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner of such person or child of such intimate partner or person, or engaging in other conduct that would place an intimate partner in reasonable fear of bodily injury to the partner or child; and
(i) includes a finding that such person represents a credible threat to the physical safety of such intimate partner or child; or
(ii) by its terms explicitly prohibits the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against such intimate partner or child that would reasonably be expected to cause bodily injury; or
(9) who has been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce, or possess in or affecting commerce, any firearm or ammunition; or to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.
(n) It shall be unlawful for any person who is under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce any firearm or ammunition or receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.